AQUALINK KIOSK Systems
Autonomous water purifiers, the KIOSK systems exist in two versions: the KIOSK Container and the KIOSK Fountain
The KIOSK Fountain
The AQUALINK KIOSK is a water purification system which functions autonomously using a solar panel. Starting from a contaminated source, the KIOSK fountain can supply large quantities of drinkable water (up to 800L/hour).
The KIOSK fountain involves an employee who manages the monitoring and operation of the system. This employee is responsible for cashing the customers’ money and running the system to serve them.
It is also possible to add an option to make the KIOSK autonomous. Each customer has an automated payment card that allows them to produce drinkable water directly from the KIOSK through self-service.
Maximum Flow Up to 1m3/hr
Dimensions 150 x 80 x 75 cm
% of bacteria blocked 99.99%
% of viruses blocked 99.99%
Pore size 0.01 µm
- Uses two ultrafiltration membranes, certified NSF-ANSI, which filter viruses and bacteria (0.01 microns)
- Complies with the OMS specifications for drinkable water
- Zero water waste: the entirety of the treated water is consumable
- Automatic backwashing of membranes
- Solar panel provides self-sufficient solar energy